Administrative AssistantΠληρης Απασχοληση @GLOBAL DEVELOPMENT LTD δημοσιεύτηκε 2 εβδομάδες πριν
Role Description Summary:
We are looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities.
Administrative Assistant responsibilities include making travel and meeting arrangements, preparing reports and maintaining appropriate filing systems. The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organize their work using tools, like MS Excel and office equipment. If you also have previous experience as a Secretary or Administrative Assistant and familiarity within Pharmaceutical industry, we’d like to meet you.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Maintain contact lists
- Book travel arrangements
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide general support to visitors
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers
Job Qualifications & Requirements:
- University Degree (additional qualification as an administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus)
- At least 2 years’ experience as an Administrative Assistant, Virtual Assistant or Office Admin Assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
- Excellent command of English language.
- Flexible and strong communication skills.
- Ability to plan, organise and prioritise work.
- Ability to adhere to tight timelines.
The Company offers competitive remuneration package, continuous learning and development opportunities, and a friendly and challenging working environment.