Administrative AssistantΠληρης Απασχοληση δημοσιεύτηκε 3 εβδομάδες πριν
An 100% exports company for more than 20 years is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join its Team.
This entry-level position provides a great opportunity to work with, learn from and develop along with a passionate, quality-driven, high-performance Team and become acquainted with processes related to different departments.
Job Description: Provide Full Administrative Support for all Company Departments and the Senior Executives.
- Answer all incoming phone calls and handle or redirect as appropriate.
- Answer to/handle company emails as appropriate.
- Welcome and care for company visitors.
- Handle and coordinate active calendars.
- Order and maintain necessary office supplies.
- Maintain everyday office order and neatness.
- Coordinate internal meeting logistics (e.g., facilities, audio-visual requirements and food/beverage services).
- Maintain filing system and records, retrieve files, records and other documents as requested.
- Be responsible for completing assigned administrative tasks, as required by the different company departments.
- Carry out special projects, assignments and administrative tasks as assigned by senior management.
- Higher education diploma (TEI/IEK) or equivalent experience.
- Strong PC skills.
- Excellent English oral and written skills (Proficiency Level skills are prerequisite for applications to be processed).
- Relevant work experience will be considered a plus.
- Business Etiquette; ability to communicate with others in a professional and helpful manner while creating an environment where others feel comfortable.
- High sense of responsibility and willingness to work with excellence.
- Well-organized, ability to multi-task with great follow-up skills.
- Food Production