Administrative AssistantΠληρης Απασχοληση δημοσιεύτηκε 2 εβδομάδες πριν
An Innovative Beverage Company, with presence in many countries, wishes to hire an Administrative Assistant for its Headquarters in Athens.We are looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities.
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Responsible for the whole correspondence letters ,packages etc.
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Order office supplies
- Maintain contact lists
- Book travel arrangements
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide general support to visitors
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients
- Coordinating Sales order operations.
- High school diploma, associate’s/bachelor’s degree in a relevant field preferred
- Fluent in English
- Proven experience as an Administrative Assistant, or Office Admin Assistant will be an will be an asset.
- Experience operating office equipment like copiers and printers.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Positive demeanour, professional appearance, and professional attitude
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
The Company Offers
- Competitive remuneration package
- Working in an international, dynamic, and enjoyable environment.
- You will be part of a team that values integrity and support each other.
- Opportunities for career development
If you are ready for your next step in your career, please send your CV.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
The company will contact only with candidates that meet the required qualifications and criteria.