Deputy Chief Financial OfficerΠληρης Απασχοληση @ΘΕΟΝΗ δημοσιεύτηκε 3 εβδομάδες πριν
Theoni SA is currently looking for a Deputy Chief Financial Officer (DCFO), a key supporting role for the Chief Financial Officer.
The role is based in Vatsounia , Karditsa.
- Analysing and planning the budgets for each department, feeding back usable analysis to managers within the business
- Monitoring cash flow and financial transactions.
- Assessing the company’s spending and implementing strategies to cut costs.
- Forecasting financial trends based on data analysis.
- Assemble and summarize data to structure sophisticated reports on financial status and risks
- Develop financial models, conduct benchmarking and process analysis
- Conduct business studies on past, future and comparative performance and develop forecast models
- Track and determine financial status by analyzing actual results in comparison with forecasts
- Reconcile transactions by comparing and correcting data
- Consult with management to guide and influence long term and strategic decision making within the broadest scope
- Drive process improvement and policy development initiatives that impact the function
- Represent CFO-COO in his absence.
- Provide creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance
Requirements and skills:
- Proven working experience
- Proficient in spreadsheets, databases, MS Office and financial software applications
- Hands on experience with statistical analysis and statistical packages
- Outstanding presentation, reporting and communication skills
- Proven knowledge of financial forecasting and diagnosis, corporate finance and information analysis
- Well informed in current financial subjects, accounting, tax laws, money market and business environments
- BS degree in Finance, Economics or related field
Reference code: DCFO
If you are interested , please send your cv!