Senior AccountantΠληρης Απασχοληση @BOX ACCOUNTING SA δημοσιεύτηκε 2 εβδομάδες πριν
Box Accounting SA offers accounting services and tax advice to renowned Group of companies operating in the real estate and hospitality investment and development projects. We are currently seeking to employ on a full-time basis based at our offices in Athens two Senior Accountants.
- Perform regular bookkeeping activities
- Prepares and files various corporate tax returns (VAT, CIT, Withholding Taxes) along with any other tax related submissions required (Stamp Duty, other levies etc.)
- Perform monthly reconciliations
- Assist in the preparation of various financial reports and monthly budget vs actual report
- Manages mothy reconciliations and filings for My Data online platform
- Perform any accounting or financial task to be assigned
- Work collaboratively with other members of the team
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a similar position
- Excellent computer literacy (especially MS Excel and MS Word)
- Excellent command of the English language, both verbal and written
- Ability to quickly learn business processes and industry-related issues
- Analytical and critical thinking mindset
- Attention to detail, reliable and trustworthy
- Dynamic and results oriented
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Ability to successful multitask while working independently or within a group environment
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience, as well as continuous training.
Each application will be treated in the strictest confidence. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.