Service Solution Designer@KSM δημοσιεύτηκε 2 εβδομάδες πριν
Service Solution Designer
The client: Public Power Corporation (ΔΕΗ)
- Ability to consult management and engineering teams with technical advice. In particular regarding:
- IT architecture, infrastructure, cloud development, cloud infrastructure
- Engineering, software architecture design, DevOps
- Communication skills. Basically, the scope is described by the verbs “listen, advise, empathize, explain”. The communication involves:
- Interpreting and corresponding to the needs of all involved parties, explaining related risks;
- Keeping in touch with stakeholders;
- Handling product delivery
- Closely interacting with development teams, related enterprise/software architects, business analysts, etc;
- Deep analytical skills and the ability to see the connections between layers of business operations.
- Addressing the needs of the corporate strategy.
- Understanding the specifics of the technology.
- Understanding how different parts of the business operation are connected with each other and how business processes achieve their goals.
- Project and resource management skills
- Accounting for deadlines and use of given resources
- Defining which solutions are beneficial and which are inefficient for a particular business need.
- Understanding how to achieve such solutions and goals according to their given timeframes and available resources.
- 5+ Years on solution Designs, architectures or similar.
- Experience on solution designs on cloud infrastructures, PaaS, SaaS, IaaS platforms.
- Any certifications on Azure architectures will be considered a plus.
- University Degree, M.Sc. desired. Any certifications on Solution Design or similar role will be marked accordingly.
- Undertake objective, critical analysis to draw accurate conclusions that recognize and manage contextual issues.
- Creativity and critical thinking. Able to rethink service processes and assumptions.
- Emphasize on customer experience over technology.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence